Wednesday, April 29, 2015


What If  
             I was a boy 
·         It was always summer 
·         I had no animals
·         The sky was green
·         You knew what was in all bodies of water
·         You could go to heaven for a day
·         People could fly
·         Dogs could really talk to us
·         You could breathe under water with nothing
·         I had all the money I ever wanted
If I could breathe under water without having anything to help me I think that would be the coolest thing ever. I would go to places no other person has ever gone before. I don’t think I would ever come out of the water because I love to swim and be in it. I would go to where people have never been before and see for myself if there is really such thing as a mermaid. If I ever found one I would only tell the people that I really know about them. I might even live with them for some time. I would go and see if I could find the luckiness monster. I think that if I did find the lockless monster that I would be worried that it would eat me so not too sure about that one.  It would be so cool to be able to see what lies way down in the places that no one has ever been. I think that the coolest thing would be to see things and be able to bring some of what I found back to show the other people who I care about. The one bad thing about this would be that I would be the only one who could be able to breathe under water. If I was the only one who was able to do this they might think that I was weird or a freak. They might even want to do studies on me to try and find out why I could do what I do. I don’t think that would be the best thing ever. If I could breathe under water with nothing to help me I think that would be so cool.
If people could fly I think that would be so weird. I think that it would be weird only because we are too heavy to fly and I think that only birds could fly. If people could fly I don’t think that we would need airplanes anymore. I think that if people could fly it would help out a lot with the world pollution because you would not need the cars anymore or any other things that we would us to get around. You could get to work faster than we usually could. I don’t think the people who are scared of heights would want to fly they would look down and be like “no way not doing this”.  The people who are not scared of things like that would enjoy it so much. You would have the feeling of freedom and that is what most people want. It could also be a bad thing if people could fly because when and if you were trying to catch a bad person they could just fly away from you and you could do nothing about it. Well don’t know what else to write about so I think that I will stop here. This looks like a good place to stop what do you think? Yep yep I’m done have a good day and will talk to you again later this week.     
If cars were mad of rubber they would be bouncy and it could protect people from getting really bad hurt. I think that we would have to make a lot of rubber in order to have all the cars that we have now in the world. And then you would have to find out what to do when ever your car becomes old and worn out and done. What would make the cars run would they still have a motor or what? If cars were made of rubber I think that they would be really hot to ride in. I think this because rubber I hot when it is summer time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment