Wednesday, April 29, 2015

             
What I See

                      The green hair boy look like he could have been funny I mean he did that hair color. Looking tall, but also looking short when sitting. This guy looked to be older than me and he seemed to be having a lazy day. He looked like that he could fall asleep at any moment and so I asked him if he was sleepy. As he responded to my question sounding all fancy like. He could speak French and that how he talked to me some and that made him kind of sexy. This man dressed like he had money or something because he dressed nice and everything. I asked for his name and with his loud voice he said Tim. I asked if he would like to go get some coffee and he said yes. I asked if he likes coffee and he said yes, why else would I go get coffee with you. As we walked I looked over at him and I noticed that he looked very tan for someone that lived somewhere with little sun, but I did not think much about that. For some reason he looked depressed and so I asked why? He said because lots of muscles don’t mean anything, and he said feeling week is no fun. I asked him why and he said because he knew that most of the time he could be strong but today he’s not feeling strong at all. I told him that he looked mean any ways no matter what he felt and that made him happy again. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment