Wednesday, April 29, 2015


Stress

I think that people take stress in different ways. Some might take it and make it helpful to them and then there are the people who don’t know how to use it as good. I don’t really have anything to be stressed about in my life. I’m only 21 and find no reason to be stressed out as much as most people. Yeah I have to pay for things but I get it done and keep on going on with my life one day at a time. Stress is a natural thing and it is something that we all have to live with whether we like it or not.
                I have a conflict with the way people treat others. Why can’t people just get along with each other and just live their lives without getting in the way with how others want to live. 
                People want to try to make people do what they want them to do. You are never doing it the right way like they want it to be done.  They think that it should only be done one way and that’s the right way.

                Both people are right in their own way. It’s just how you want to look at it. Good bad but all are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment